7 Fat Loss Tips for Women
7 Fat Loss Tips For Women:
- Get 50g of protein in before noon – this boosts neurotransmitters and sets you up to eat better the rest of the day
- Eliminate gluten – only get your carbs from low gi fruits, vegetables and brown rice
- Stay off of the treadmill – strength training and is much more effective at burning bodyfat.
- Take 2 – 4g of fish oil with each meal – this will increase insulin sensitivity and turns on the lypolytic gene(fat burning gene)
- Go to bed before 11pm and get 8hours of sleep – seems simple, but this strategy can raise growth hormone and lower cortisol substantially. I have seen this make a big difference with my clients.
- Cheat every 5th day. If you have eaten correctly, an occasional cheat meal can increase your metabolism. Remember, you should earn your cheat!
- Drink more water – Dehydration leads to higher cortisol output, with its negative repercussions ranging from increased oxidative stress to the brain to increased fat storage.