Anti-Inflammatory Turmeric Tonic
Warm up a cold winter morning with this bright and comforting herbal tea. Our turmeric tonic brings together some of the most powerful anti-inflammatory and detoxifying agents. It’s the perfect fresh start to your day that will have you feeling in prime form fast.
- 2 cups spring water
- 1 tsp freshly grated turmeric root
- 1/2 tsp freshly grated ginger root
- juice of 1/2 organic lemon
- 1 tsp organic, unfiltered apple cider vinegar
- pinch of cayenne pepper
- honey to taste, if desired
1. Place grated turmeric and ginger in a tea infuser, close and place in large mug.
2. Bring two cups of water to boil in a tea kettle and pour into mug over the infuser. Cover mug and let steep for about ten minutes.
3. Squeeze in lemon juice, add the apple cider vinegar, cayenne pepper and a drizzle honey (if desired) and whisk until combined. Enjoy immediately.
|Servings Per Recipe||1|
*Nutrition Facts are based on 1 serving, before adding honey
Photographer: Carmen Troesser