Asian Snap Pea Salad
This quick and easy salad recipe is simple to make and full of Asian-inspired flavors. Pair this side dish with your choice of protein for a light, fresh low-carb meal ready in just a few minutes.
- 1 cup organic snap peas
- 1 stalk organic scallion, chopped
- 1/4 cup organic red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp red chili flakes
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
1. Dice the red bell pepper and chop the scallion. Place the peppers, scallions and snap peas in a large bowl.
2. In a separate small bowl, whisk together the olive oil, vinegar and seasonings.
3. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and toss well to coat.
4. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, add salt and pepper to taste, and serve chilled or at room temperature.
|Servings Per Recipe||1|
*Nutrition Facts are based on 1 serving.
Photographer: Carmen Troesser