Chilled Pea Soup
This is the taste of spring. Fresh pea soup is a truly seasonal treat, although the recipe can be made year round with frozen organic peas. Spring offers up fresh garden peas if you feel obliged to use fresh vs. frozen. But regardless, this is a delicious soup recipe that perfects the balance between the delicate sweetness of the peas with the richness of coconut milk. The avocado adds creaminess and a powerhouse of nutritional kick to this delectable spring treat!
- 2 cups organic vegetable stock
- 1 lb fresh or frozen organic peas
- 1 tsp minced organic garlic
- 1 cup organic coconut milk
- 1 organic avocado
- Sea salt to taste
- Blend all indredients until smooth. Serve chilled.
|Servings Per Recipe||4|
* Nutrition Facts are based on 1 serving.
Photographer: Carmen Troesser