Grilled Salmon Power Salad
Detox and nourish the body and the soul with this mega-healthy grilled salmon salad. Loaded with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, fiber, healthy fats, and lean protein, this salad can be enjoyed with the salmon on top or flaked within the salad. Feel free to substitute organic, free-range pulled chicken if salmon isn’t your first choice!
- 2 3-oz portions of wild-caught salmon, skinned and grilled
- 2 cups organic broccoli florets, chopped fine
- 2 cups of purple and white organic cauliflower florets, chopped fine
- 1 poblano pepper, seeded and diced small
- 1 small organic red onion, diced small
- 1 medium organic carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped parsley
- ½ cup roasted almond slivers
- 1 cup organic golden raisins
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice (1 lemon)
- Freshly squeezed lime juice (2 limes)
- 1 tablespoon first-pressed olive oil
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
- Grill the salmon and set aside.
- Mix all the remaining ingredients together and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place even amounts of salmon on each salad.
|Servings Per Recipe||3|
* Nutrition Facts are based on 1 serving.
Photographer: Carmen Troesser