Low-Carb Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bites
Remember stealing spoonfuls of cookie dough from the mixer as a kid? There are few simple pleasures better than that buttery sweet mixture before the bake. Our version comes without the guilt! Low-carb, and a great source of healthy fats, this is the perfect treat when the sweet tooth and nostalgia kick in!
- 1 cup cashew butter
- 3 TB grass-fed butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup organic coconut flour
- 1/2 cup organic almond flour
- 1/4 cup monk fruit sweetener
- 2 TB grass-fed collagen peptides
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 cup dairy-free dark chocolate chips
1. In a medium bowl, stir together cashew butter, melted butter and vanilla. Fold in dry ingredients (except for chocolate chips) until well blended.
2. Add chocolate chips and gently stir to combine.
3. Scoop out tablespoons of batter and roll into balls and place on a small sheet pan.
4. Enjoy immediately or refrigerate for up to 7 days.
|makes approximately 16 bites|
*Nutrition Facts are based on 1 bite.
Photographer: Carmen Troesser