Red Curry Zucchini Noodles
Spiralized zucchini noodles and red curry make a colorful and low-carb dinner that’s fast, hot and spicy! Add grilled chicken or shrimp if desired for extra protein to keep you fueled.
- 1 organic zucchini
- 2 tablespoons organic almond oil
- 2 tablespoons organic red curry paste
- 1 1/2 cups organic coconut milk
- 1 cup sliced organic mushrooms
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen organic peas
- 1 organic serrano pepper, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups free-range chicken stock
- 1 cooked free-range chicken breast if desired, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Lime, basil and cilantro for garnish
1 Spiralize zucchini and divide equally into two bowls.
2In a medium skillet, heat almond oil and add curry paste. Stir until fragrant, about two minutes.
3 Add coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Add mushrooms, peas and peppers and cook until tender.
4Add chicken (if desired) and chicken stock and simmer for another minute or so.
5Pour immediately over noodles, garnish with lime, cilantro and basil.
|Servings Per Recipe||3|
* Nutrition Facts are based on 1 serving.
Photographer: Carmen Troesser