In case you’re not getting enough summer heat, get it here! This sizzling shrimp dish has just the right amount of spice and sweetness. It takes less than ten minutes to prepare – perfect for those summer dinners on the deck!
- 16 wild-caught shrimp, 26-30 count, peeled, tails on
- 2 TB organic sesame oil
- 1 TB organic coconut aminos
- 2 TB organic minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp organic red chili flakes
- 1 tsp organic freshly shaved ginger
- 1 tsp organic coconut palm sugar
- sesame seeds for garnish
- green onions for garnish
1. Heat oil in medium skillet. Add garlic, ginger and chili flakes. Heat until fragrant, about one minute.
2. Add coconut aminos, palm sugar and shrimp.
3. Sauté until shrimp are cooked and the sauce just starts to caramelize, about 3 minutes.
4. Garnish immediately with sesame seeds and green onions.
|Servings Per Recipe||2|
* Nutrition Facts are based on 1 serving.
Photographer: Carmen Troesser